3.21.2018

Home Sweet Home

Will and I are both so happy to be home. It's always fun visiting Nana and Papa and seeing all the animals and scenery, but nothing beats the comforts and routine of home!

Sunday, March 18th
11' run at WRL. Nice and easy. Shins hurt but everything else was good.

Monday, March 19th
Rest day.

Tuesday, March 20th
12' run in the neighborhood. Shins still hurt, but it was nice besides that. I felt totally wiped when I finished but I think that's more of cumulative fatigue from some weeding I've done the past three days.

Wednesday, March 21st
Rest day.

Thursday, March 22nd
13' run. Nice and relaxed - felt good.

Friday, March 23rd
Rest day.

Saturday, March 24th
14' run. Pushed Will in the stroller so it was more tiring, but it was a good run.

No comments:

Post a Comment