3.06.2013

A Step Sideways

I really enjoyed getting out to lift weights and swim or arm cycle last week, but on Saturday afternoon I found myself with a throbbing left femur. Chances are this was just due to more walking than usual at the TWM course that morning, but the increased pain sensations did rekindle a bit of nerves in me so I decided to put the swimming on hold again. As Jake explained, if my leg were fully broken, swimming would not be an option, so until I have no pain whatsoever, it's best to avoid things that will put extra stress on that bone.

Long story short:

March 3rd thru March 23rd consisted of short (60' or less) upper body and core workout sessions on every other day, an iron infusion once per week, and a nice relaxing trip to California. Nothing exciting, trust me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment