8.30.2014

San Diego trip - No running

I spent four days this week standing ALL day on concrete floors at the San Diego Convention Center and my feet were literally mush by the end. Every single step hurt and there was no was going to run while they felt that way! Ended up taking 90% of the week off!

Sunday, August 24th
20 minutes of drills and weights. Went down to the hotel gym to run, but my feet were so sore I opted for a short weights session and that's it.

Monday - Thursday, August 25th - 28th
Nothing!! Thought I got in over 20,000 steps every day since last Friday so it doesn't count as rest. ;)

Friday, August 29th
20' rowing + 30' lower body weights.

Saturday, August 30th
20' rowing + 20' stair stepper + 75' Nike Training Club class at 24 Hour Fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment