10.12.2015

It's about to get chaotic around here! (22M / 5 runs)

I am so frustrated, haha! I wanted to hit 20M each week for 4 consecutive weeks, and thought that's what I did, but as I updated my log, I realized I got in 19 instead of 20, ha! Maybe I will just do 21 this week! :) The next 2 weeks are going to be very chaotic, so we'll see how things shake out!

Monday, October 12
40' bike (avg HR 155) + Strength WO1 (avg HR 135) + 45' bike (avg HR 150). WO1 is not too bad, but the plank up downs are very challenging.

Tuesday, October 13
6M run (avg HR 157). Treadmill again... First mile was about 9:30; HR was all over the place. The next five miles I kept it set to 7.0 (8:34 pace). HR was mid 150's until the last two miles, then upper 150's and low 160's. Shins were sore today.

Wednesday, October 14
4M run (avg HR 161). Slow run for such a high HR... It was all over the place again on the first two miles; wondering if my monitor is going out. Dropped from 180 to 157 in three steps, then up to 164 after a few more steps. Took 37 minutes to run 4 miles on the track in cool weather and no wind. At a higher HR than my other runs have been. Just felt crummy today; ankles and shins both sore.
Strength WO2

Thursday, October 15
Rest day - upset stomach.

Friday, October 16
4M run (avg HR 161). Shins hurt and bottoms of feet feel like I'm running on concrete. Going to use only my Clifton 2 for the entire next week and see if that helps. Stomach is still upset so run was not pleasant.

Saturday, October 17
3M run (retreat)... Stomach still messed up.

Sunday, October 18
5M run (retreat/ leave for work)... Shins hurting today and stomach still not great, but weather was perfect and time allowed, so I ran an extra mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment