11.09.2015

Looking forward to good health & good weather! (7M / 2 runs)

Slowly easing back into things this week! I just took seven consecutive days completely off (no cross training, no weights, no running, no nothing!), so I don't want to fling myself back in everything on day one!

Monday, November 9th
2M run. Ran in the neighborhood in Hoka Clifton 2's. Felt very light (that's too be expected after losing 8 pounds last week!) and felt lots of pep (also to be expected after seven days of rest). Left foot still had some achiness, as did my outer left knee and shins. Nothing was nearly as bad as last Sunday though, so that's a positive!
WO1 strength.

Tuesday, November 10th
4M run. Originally planned on 3M, but I felt good and didn't expect to get to run on Wednesday or Thursday due to a last minute colonscopy. Shin still hurt.

Wednesday, November 11th
Nothing.

Thursday, November 12th
Nothing. Anesthesia hung around pretty much all day.

Friday, November 13th
Nothing. Drove to Columbus early in the morning. Busy afternoon + unsettled stomach from travel schedule = no workout.

Saturday, November 14th
Nothing. Felt like I had indigestion from the time I woke up. Tried yoga in the morning, but kept burping.

Sunday, November 15th
Nothing. Drove home during most of the day. Stopped at urgent care clinic for the chest pain (what I thought was indigestion on Friday and Saturday). Probably from a biopsy taken during Thursday's EDG... Will take a couple weeks to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment